It’s simple. You aren’t posting enough of what people want to see.
Your clients come to Facebook and Instagram to:
- Be entertained
- Be educated
- Be inspired
- Have fun
Do your posts meet those needs? Or are you putting up “LOOK AT ME” posts that only talk about you and your business–all the time??
If you struggle to come up with ideas of what to post—every single day—(and yes, you should be posting frequently) then read on, because it doesn’t have to be so hard and time consuming. In fact, I’d go as far as to say that this calendar will make it EASY!
This Social Media Content Planner for Kids Entertainers was created to eliminate the extra time and stress that comes from trying to come up with daily social media posts. Finally, you can use social media to build your entertainment business, like you know you should, without all the hassle.
This Planner provides you with a 12-month, 365-day calendar full of social media content ideas. Every day you’ll see a different idea—an inspiration that’ll springboard your creative process.
This Social Media Content Planner is specifically designed for kids and party entertainers:
- It’ll save you time.
- It’ll remove the worry of what to post.
- It’ll help you focus on the fun stuff like adding your own personality and creativity to each post.
The ideas in this calendar will work no matter where in the world you perform and no matter what type of Kids Entertainment business you run.
- 366 days of social media content planned for you!!! (Yes, it’s a leap year in 2020!) …for just 10 cents per day.
- No more wasted time thinking about what to post!
- No more wasted energy worrying about not having enough ideas for social media!
- The convenience of opening your calendar, getting a new prompt EVERY SINGLE DAY, and go!
- Calendar in English with US holidays. If you live in another country, simply move specific holiday ideas to more sensible dates for you.
- A guide to sit down a couple of times each month and schedule your posts.
What kind of post ideas will I get? Can I see a sample?
You’ll get a unique post idea/prompt for every single day of the calendar year. Here’s a two week sample:
Just take the prompt, make it your own, schedule your content and stop worrying about what to post every day!
I don’t live in the Australia, is this still good for me?
This calendar is in English with some Australia-specific holidays included. If you live in another country, feel free to grab our US Edition or simply move specific holiday ideas to more sensible dates for you and you’re all set. There are only a handful of these in the entire calendar for you to even worry about. 👍
I offer a unique type of entertainment, is this still for me?
You bet it is! This calendar has been created specifically for kids and party entertainers, BUT… I have intentionally left the ideas generic enough that it’ll work for you no matter what type of entertainment you provide. Party on!! 🎉
Is there anyone I can talk to, to brainstorm more ideas?
There sure is 🙂
In fact, there’s an entire community you can connect with to brainstorm all kinds of ideas relating to the party business.
Join us in the free Facebook group, the Party Business Think Tank